Brush, just like makeup it’s self, very essentials. Because in my opinion you need a good brush, to create a good makeup. My first brush makeup are from Masami Shouko. I googled for a long time before decided which brush should I have such as a beginner in makeup. I only have one of stippling foundation brush, and yes I still search which foundation brush I want to buy, but the price still in my reach.
Everyone love Sigma brush. I know they have very very good quality in makeup brush from review of another beauty blogger. I was dreaming to have their foundation brush. Which I think it will make a better finish when I apply my foundation than with my finger. But ya, I will save for more, to get those beautifuls brushes.
And cros over the internet, I found (maybe) like a dupes of Sigmax Essential Kit 10 Brushes.First when I saw it, I want to sell that looks like beautifuls brushes with cheap price. But then I think again, to buy those first to my self, as a trial buy. If the quality ok, I will sell. But if not, the brushes just for my self.
This is the real Sigma Brush Essential kit 10 kit. I took the photos from google
This is the fuction of each brush. I took from Sigma beauty website.
- F80 - Flat Kabuki™: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- F82 - Round Kabuki™: Blend mineral products onto the skin.
- F84 - Angled Kabuki™: Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
- F88 - Flat Angled Kabuki™: Blends foundation easily onto hard to reach areas of the face. Angle fits all areas of the face seamlessly. Works especially well on cheekbones and contours of the nose.
- F86 - Tapered Kabuki™: Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
- P80 - Precision Flat™: Stipple concealer on sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections.
- P82 - Precision Round™: Apply eye shadow base or primer onto the lid.
- P84 - Precision Angled™: Apply product to areas such as the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.
- P86 - Precision Tapered™: Exact placement of concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the mouth.
- P88 - Precision Flat Angled™: Use for precise application of concealer products anywhere on the face. Works particularly well around the eyes and nose.
I ordered, and like 2-3 weeks the package arrived. I was so happy when I opened my package. The brushes are so soft and very good in handle. Yipiii…
If you are afraid that, a cheap brushes came with quality of poor fur, you shouldn’t. this video I make to show you that the fur of the brush will not fall out even tough you pull out them.
Price : for 10 pcs, it cost you about Rp 250.000 :)
I plan to sell it after I do all my review post, and first I want to try it to apply liquid foundation in my face with these brush. As a test before sell it.
I will update soon, and inform you if I’m ready to sell these beautiful brush ^^
Thank you so much beautifuls to stop by in my blog :*